Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Giveway From Crazy Shortcut Quilts


I received my package yesterday from Marguerita at Crazy Shortcut Quilts and here is all the fun fabric she sent for me and the children. Looking at all these fun fabrics with the frogs, lizards and bright colors, it is no wonder the kids are fighting over which one they like best or which one gets a quilt with these prints on them.

They are perfectly bright and cheery just as childhood and children should be. I love the lizards but then I love the frogs and the tye died reminds me of the 60's and beads and peace signs and love.

Marguerita really outdid herself with these picks!




These golds, beiges are just dreamy and creamy!

Thank you Marguerita for blessing my family!

Check out her blog at: Crazyshortcutquilts

3 comments:

grammy said...

What pretty fabric! My grands would love it too.

Judy said...

My younger grands would love it, too...my older ones would opt for the second batch.

What a nice package to receive! Blogland has some wonderful benefits!

Anonymous said...

What lovely fabrics, frogs and tyed-dyed, Wow!
I just emailed you my mailing address. I was so excited to find out that I was one of your Feb. winners. Thanks for having such a lovely giveaway.

Hugs :)

Irma