Thursday, April 9, 2009

An Added Bonus

I was just sitting here wondering which one of KC's Soaps I would be opening tomorrow morning to take my shower with when a fantastic idea popped into my head! I am going to give one sample soap to each winner of my blog contest that ends April 30th. These will not go to the winners of my 500th post blog.

So, if you are thinking you might like to try a sample of KC's soaps, post a comment at the end or one on the April Giveaway link on the side bar and if you win, I will send you one of her delicious smelling soaps. With fragrances such as Apple Blossom, Banana Coconut, Honeysuckle, Lemon Grass, Spruce, etc. I am sure there is a fragrance to suit everyones needs in your family.

Prices are unbeatable at $3.50 per single bar to $25 and up for gift baskets, one should be thinking of Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries and even weddings. So long on and look around her site and tell her the quiltingranny sent you.

No comments: