Saturday, April 4, 2009

Prayer Requests

I am asking prayer requests for a very sweet woman named Jan who suffers from Fibromyalgia and recently had surgery. I spoke with her husband last evening and told him she had been on my mind all day and I had to call and check on her and had been praying for her to come out of surgery well. He asked me to continue praying, he said her Fibro pain was really bad and she had finally drifted off to sleep.

Fibromyalgia is real people, the pain you feel from it is from mild (on a good day) to excruciating on most other days. Mine falls somewhere in between, but it is time to call the doc again and have my meds changed as my hands are swollen every morning, red and painful and the hip pain is getting worse. It is a continual change this and switch that, try this, dump that before you get it right.

Also, please pray for the men and women and their families who died at the hands of the gunman yesterday at the immigration office in New York. No matter where you stand on immigration and I am not going to turn my blog into an immigration platform, you must realize that innocent people dying because of someone else's madness is so sad and such a tragedy.

Pray for my son Adam that he will be able to move to Washington soon.

Please say a prayer for me, I have a cold or something and it is really bringing me down!
\

No comments: