Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Have A New Blog Award


Many of you who know my blog, know I don't really collect blog awards, but this one was special because it was given to me by a stranger and now it is my honor to find 15 people's blogs and award them the same honor.
I will leave it posted on my sidebar in a few days as I think it is really nice when someone I don't know gives me an award.
The catch to this is you must find 15 blogs you have never visited and award them this award for it to work. I have 5 completed!
7.) Warm Winterz (An Arizona Blog)
10.) Mary Anne's Little Quilt Spot (The music is worth the visit!)
14.)
15.)


As soon as I have time this week-end, I will visit some and leave the award to many I am sure.


In the meantime, enjoy this picture of one of my granddaughters building block art pieces. This was crafted by Diva girl and Miss Tomboy took the picture and asked me to please post it to my blog.


Her wish has been granted!

No comments: