Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Can't Afford a Quilters Ironing/Pressing Board


I don't know about many of you, but when I think about how expensive it can be (over $100) for a quilters ironing board, I somehow wish I had another hobby.
While they are wider than most ironing boards, the same width all the way across and longer, I just can't seem to part with that kind of cash in todays tough economy and with me not knowing how much longer I will be unable to work.
If you want to learn how to make your own board, simply and much more reasonably, click on over to Crazy Shortcut Quilts and watch Marguerita's video on how to make your own and if you have a closet, you can just tuck this one out of the way.
I really think this is the best way to go for those of us who don't have an entire room dedicated to quilting. For me, I could tuck this behind my china cabinet as I do my large table sized cutting mat.
If you get over to Crazy Shortcut Quilts, be sure to tell Marguerita, you heard about her from the Quilting Ranny.

No comments: