Thursday, August 27, 2009

Craft & Sewing Storage

If you are like me and live in a small home and don't really have a large space to store your current crafting projects and small bits and pieces of things, you are always keeping an eye out for storage possibilities.


Today, I received an invite to join a crafting club (dare I take on something else?), so I went to their web-site and looked around and found members testing and review area, a place where members are sent items to use and review or add comments to items.


I was shocked when I saw this product called the Quad Store 'n Go:

One of the reviews listed the going price of $34.95 and when I went to the web-site it was listed as $26.95.

Do yourselves a favor, if you want this, order it from a company called ABC Distributing Company for $7.95 plus shipping and handling.

While, I am not a real fan of ABC Distributing Company, when you can save this much money for something, I will let everyone know about it. ABC doesn't charge postage until after you receive the item, but even then, I highly doubt postage will run over or close to $26.00.


I hope this helps some of you looking to organize your crafting items such as pins, buttons, bits and pieces.

No comments: