Friday, August 7, 2009

I Love Yoplait Yogurt...


I just love Yoplaits Light Thick and Creamy (used to be custard style) yogurt, many times I have chosen this as a snack over ice cream because it is just as creamy and smooth, but at only 100 calories and no fat, this is much better for me I am sure.
If I had to choose between this and the many other 100 calorie snacks on the market, it would be Yoplait hands down. Face it, 100 calorie packs of Oreo's are not real oreos, just flat little cracker things that just don't do as much for me as an Oreo cookie would.
The other thing I love about Yoplait, is their whipped yogurt. I bought some and put it in the freezer for the grandchildren and they loved it. So now, I can just place yogurt in the freezer and they have their very own personal snack.
I am aware I could buy a 1/2 gallon of frozen yogurt, but with the cost of that, I can purchase enough for them to have a fresh frozen snack for 4 days or more.
The other thing I love about Yoplait is that regular yogurt makes me gag, I don't know if it's the consistency or what, but I cannot eat regular yogurt, so I am very pleased that Yoplait offers me two other options to choose from and with flavors like: Cherry Pie and Cinnamon Roll, well, in my book, you just can't go wrong.

No comments: