Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vacation Bible School


I don't know about any of you, but if I were the devil and I came upon this little guy holding his shield and with that snarl on his face, I think I would run the other way!

Last night began Vacation Bible School for our church and another church that has been working with us for the past 2 years to bring in lots of little ones and they have so much fun.
I always love to see the crafts they make and watch the performances they put in on the last day and am amazed at how quickly these children learn several songs and the movements to go with them.
We have endured the blessing of having one of our Christian friends and her family pick up the children and they do so willingly and with a smile even though they must bring two vehicles to do it in.
What a blessing and I hope you aren't to frightened by this strong little man and his fierce fight against the devil! Here he was showing off his fierced fighting stance. Notice the door is open behind him, it was hot today for Aberdeen.
Shortly after this picture was taken, he and his sisters laid down on my bed and crashed out from an early morning and a hot day.
The date on my camera obviously needs to be changed!

No comments: