Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Only Need 7 People

I only need 7 people to sign up for a Zibbet account and list your wonderful handmade items and I can get a free premium lifetime membership. While this may not sound like much to some of you, to me, it is like winning the lottery, since I am not working, I don't have the extra money to spend.

When you sign up at this location: Zibbet, then you have the ability to ask 7 of your blog followers or friends that make handmade items to do the same and you can get a free lifetime membership.

Please, do not set up a phony Email list, or phony store, this is for those of you who are trying to sell your handmade items and cannot make a decent profit on Ebay or Etsy. This is just another place for you to list your products. I feel if we can list and start selling, then we will receive feedback and others will buy from us.

Try it now: http://www.zibbet.com/Quiltingranny/sell

My thanks ahead of time!

No comments: