Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another Interview

Sorry, no pictures to post of me dressed up today, I am just becoming to tired to take a picture and today, I came home and changed into my regular clothes so I could go and pick up the kids from school.

The job I interviewed for would be perfect. It is only part-time, four days a week and 5 hours per day and would be the perfect fit for our family. I could drop the kids off at school, come home and pick up and do a few things, go to work and stop by the school and pick them up after work.

It is for a local church and one I am familiar with, but not familiar with their services and that might be my draw back. I would love to be working with a Christian organization that reaches out and helps so many people the way this one does, but it is once again NOT in my hands but Gods!

Tomorrow I go for an interview technique class and Friday I do some mock interviews to see what I can do to improve.

Wish me luck!

No comments: