Saturday, January 2, 2010

Niki Sews


Niki and her family live in Mesa, Arizona and I have come to know her through her blog over at
Pumpkin Country and met her after I left Arizona. Funny, I think I have more friends in Arizona now than I did when I lived there!
Niki and her husband also have a woodworking/quilting shop and they make some really nice quality products from adorable bird houses (that come already painted), to picture frames, quilts, pillows, wooden signs and some of the things they offer, they sell their patterns for. So, if you want to make it yourself and save some postage, you can order their patterns.
Niki and her husband have been in business for over 4 years and I think have advertised in most craft and handmade magazines, blog sites, craft shows and even held monthly giveaways. While she is NOT having giveaways any longer, she does welcome you to stop by and take a look around. I encourage you to get to Niki's and buy some of her cute birdhouses or little church for your yard so you can have them just in time for spring.
If you visit Niki, make sure you leave her a comment and let her know you came via my blog as I am sure she would love to meet you!

1 comment:

~Niki~ said...

thank you so much for mentioning my site!
happy new year!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
niki