Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Antique Lamps


Any of my blogger friends out there know much about antiques or old lamps? I have been searching for information on these since they were given to me a few years back and have come up empty handed.

They are night stand lamps, ceramic with the lamp being beige and not white. When we received these lamps they had cloth cords on them, so I know they are old, but how old, I have no clue.

There are no markings on them anywhere and the roses are raised as is the bow. The bow is a very pale green and the roses start out a pale pink and then get darker.


If anyone has any ideas, let me know, I would just love to know more about these things!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

I do not know a single thing...but what I do know and can tell you is that your comment helped me more than i could ever put into ANY words....ever. Thank you so much.