Friday, June 25, 2010

IT'S F R E E! Please Click!

Wow! If you could help someone by a click of a button, wouldn't you? The clicks for the 'Click for a Cure,' site are down this year and since breast cancer is a disease that is very near and dear to my heart, I just don't get it.

However, you can help. On the left of my blog is a button that states, 'Click for a Cure.' Just click it and thats all you have to do and come back and click everyday. Better yet, grab the button, put it on your blog and tell others to click for a cure.

It doesn't cost a dime, just about 10 seconds of your time and it has a great value to others!

2 comments:

Ivona said...

Hello Jean, greetings from Slovakia! Thanks, I just received my Roll Buddy (giveaway prize) and thank you very much for the fabrics as well! Have a nice weekend :-)

Quiltingranny said...

So glad you got it Yvonne! All the way from my house to Slovakia...it took awhile to get there, but glad it did!