Does he own a car? Discount. Does he have a home? Discount. Then she says something and he shouts his enthusiasm and she tells him there's no discount for agreeing with me.
So, I was feeling kind of blah today and thought I needed a progressive kind of day and mine went this way:
- Woke up early & feeling good.....Blessing
- Fixed kids lunches and had their breakfast cooked before I woke them up......Blessing
- Kids up the first time I called then and dressed in record time.....Blessing
- Hubby took kids to daycare.....Blessing
- Rained on the way to work...a Washington Car Wash....Blessing
- Saw 3 deer eating near the airport.....HUGE Blessing
- Arrived to work on time and early......Blessing
Things happen in all our days that can make us gloomy and feel down, but if we look at each thing we do during the day as blessings, life just seems great!
Have A Jesus Filled, Blessing Filled...Progressive kind of day!