Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Need Space...More Space...

I am always in need of more space and what would be nicer than this beautiful wardrobes from CSN Stores in the UK? Since I have been blessed to have CSN stores generously give me gift certificates for my own use and to share with my bloggers, I have learned CSN has over 200 stores to choose from and naturally, from cat toys to wardrobes!

I have not only been amazed at the stores, but the customer service I have received, the quickness of the deliveries, the safety of the packing, it is an amazing experience and one I would definitely recommend to all my readers. CSN is not so big that they don't care, they do and they go out of their way to ensure customers have all they need.

We have purchased a bathroom fan from them that was amazing and I recently purchased a ceiling fan with light kit that I can't wait to receive and while I always try to purchase locally, CSN sometimes has a larger variety than what I can purchase in town.

Did I mention their shipping is free? That is right, I have not had to pay one cent in shipping costs...where do you find that in your daily on line purchasing without minimum purchases? The above wardrobe is no exception, it is listed as free shipping, but I am sure for this item, the free shipping is in the UK only!

It is nice to know CSN not only has stores in the US, but other countries as well so I can tell my international bloggers to head on over to CSN stores and pick yourself up a beautiful wardrobe like this one!

CSN is compensating me for this post, but even if they didn't, I would rave about them, because they are amazing! As soon as I get my ceiling fan, I will let you know and show the pictures!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Wow I have never heard of them I will certainly have a look.