Sunday, October 3, 2010

Good Little Kitty


Our beautiful little kitty Kasey should probably have her named changed to something much larger like KILLER or Killer Kasey!

This ugly looking thing is only one of the four large (as in much larger alive then dead) spiders she has killed this week and while I am proud of her...she is an indoor kitty and I have no clue where these things are coming in from or where she is finding them.

Good Kasey, good Kitty...they creep me out dead, I would freak if they were moving!

1 comment:

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

Thanks for joining the party!

Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!! Please follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

Be sure to come by every Friday for the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

Have a great day!!
Java