Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Batted, Bound and Almost Ready...

As of just a few minutes ago, I have these 3 adorable quilts completed. Two of them had to have back and batting and I used 2 different fabrics for the backs. One was a plaid flannel in a light or lime green and the farm animal I used a green & brown abstract cotton print for the backs. The frogs were tied and the farm animals I stitched in the ditch. Both I did pillow case closures on as when I do this many, they are much easier and quicker to complete.

The circus animal quilt ca
me complete and all I had to do was add the really bright gold binding to make it done. I am now heading off to rotary cut a green daisy binding for the second quilt like this one and it should be done later this evening.

Here they are all neatly folded and when I finish them all they will be heading off to new homes in Alabama.

2 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

what a wonderful way to minister to those that are hurting in AL.

Scrappy quilter said...

Great job friend. Those receiving them are going to love them. Hugs