Sunday, May 29, 2011


Here are the last 2 baby quilts that Dayna sent me to complete and they should go out in the mail on Wednesday as Tuesday I will be busy taking phase 2 of a dispatch test for a job and the drive to where I need to be and the drive home is about 5 hours round trip.

So, here are the puppies with the brown fabric on the back that says baby boy and the second frog quilt that has the blue mottled flannel fabric on the back.

These were completed just a few minutes ago after staying up until 0200 this morning to finish as much as I could.

Here all of them are nicely folded and waiting to be boxed up and sent to Alabama for infants in need of their very own quilt.

Today, I will box them up, work on granddaughters biscuit quilt for awhile and then I think I will work some more on cutting strips and triangles for a family in Wisconsin. I think I have about 2 weeks worth of work left on these two quilts and I can say they are finished.

Have a blessed Sunday and a safe week!




No comments: