How many times do we recognize God's blessing in our life? I do my best to know the extraordinary is God, not me and not man. Here is a recent list:
- My grandson's first place story about living with grandparents
- The trip my grandson won for our entire family
- Quilt tops someone blessed me with
- Quilt fabric someone blessed me with
- Passing not 1, but 2 law enforcement dispatch tests recently
- People unexpectedly wanted to buy my recycle denim grocery bags
- Working from home with a legitimate company with pay
- Having Christian women pray for my family
- Paying off another bill
- Being featured on someone else's blog**
Janet's blog is amazing, so having someone with a blog that size recognize this blog and be able to see the qualities that I try to put forward of my faith, family and service to others, is just amazing. I always wonder if people sometimes understand what I am trying to say, what this blog is about and I can say undoubtedly, Janet understands it.
Please, go by and visit Janet's blog, there is so much information and she shares some wonderful tips on cooking, frugal living, faith and it is just warm and inviting. Stop by, follow her, grab her button and tell her you came via this blog. You will have found another friend!
Frugal & Focused