Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Amazing Fabric Line by Patrick Lose...Luminescence

Can you imagine the possibilities of this new line of fabric by Patrick Lose? The minute I saw this I began thinking of snow, winter, Christmas table runners, mantle pieces, your imagination can run wild and Patrick is so good at creating fabric that gets those creative juices flowing. Certainly Luminescence is one of these lines! See it all at: http://www.patricklose.net/shop/Fabric/Luminescence.htm

I can think of the Pillow Fight for a cause...how many sick children would just be cheered up receiving a pillow case from anyone of this line of fabrics? Neon green, oranges, reds and oh so many blues. Quality fabric from a quality designer!

While I have never Patrick personally, I know he is amazing! He loves reaching out to quilters, he is a loving grandfather and a fun project designer. If you haven't tried one of his amazing patterns, rush out and get the lates
t issue of Quilting Celebrations and make one of his fantastic summer projects.

If you have a local quilt shop, ask them, no beg them to participate in the monthly Party with Patrick series of small quilt projects he provides and have a potluck. I keep pushing my quilt shop to Party with Patrick, but so far, no go, but I am not giving up!

If you have never met Patrick or (shudder to think) never heard of him, check out his blog at: http://www.patricklose.net/.
Pick up one of his patterns or one of his quilting books, you just can't go wrong.

Having trouble with binding? Check out Patrick's tutorial in Quilting Celebrations, I can do binding effortlessly using his method. Still struggling with the ruffled bindings, but I haven't give up yet.
So, head on over and tell Patrick that Jean, the quiltingranny sent you.

I promise, you will be amazed!



2 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Will do. Trish

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Those fabrics look great. I am starting to think of xmas project too, and that blue would be gorgeous with reds and greens.
~Kimberlee