Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thank You So Much....

I want to take a moment to thank some pretty special people in blog land.

First and foremost, all of the wonderful followers I have. You don't know how much you are so appreciated and while many of you do not have a blog or a link that I can follow, I still want you to know I appreciate you so much.

For me, following someone is more than just clicking that I will follow, it means checking in and checking up on them to see how they are doing and if I don't see you have posted for awhile, don't take it personally if I drop you a note and ask if you are okay, healthy and still blogging. I truly care about all of you.

Secondly for the wonderful women out there who arrange destash alongs and finished project blogs so I have a reason to empty my stash and get myself in gear to finish all those little projects I have lying around.

I was looking today and I am still behind the eight ball with the following:
1- Son & DIL's quilt (waiting for fabric to arrive in the mail)
2-My granddaughters biscuit quilt (waiting to be moved to take it downstairs and finish)
3-Hexagon quilt
4- NASCAR quilt for my quilt rack

These are the quilts that I hit and miss on and with the encouragement of the sights I have signed up for I know I will get at least 2 of these completed this year.

Thank you all for being a part of my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading all of your posts although I'm not much of a commenter. I also have a ton of scrap fabric and a Go and would like to gift you some cut out in the shapes of your choice. I like how you keep it real.

Quiltingranny said...

Debra, that is so sweet of you. Wow, what shapes do you have? I am so honored, thank you so much!

Quilter Raised in the South said...

thank you for writing and encouraging me, you make a difference in the lives you touch with your positive attitue and unshakable faith!