Sunday, November 6, 2011

Creativity Wanted...Help Me Please!

I am looking to redesign my blog and any suggestions would be welcome.

I need someone who can not only design it, but make it flow more. I love keeping other blog buttons on my blog, but can't figure out how to make them all nice and neatly stacked.

I will be keeping the Quilting Ranny name because that is who I am and what ya'all know me by.

I want a layout that is not only reflective of my quilting, but my Christian beliefs and I want something where I can change the header pictures very easily.

Buttons on the top perhaps for PR links, my Email addy & more.

If you have any suggestions at all, I am open to hearing about them. If you can do this, I open to speaking to you.

I want to begin 2012 with a new look.

Also perhaps a blog hop and I need help and suggestions with that...linkies, buttons, etc.

If you have had someone revamp your blog, let me know who it was and how much the cost was.

Also, if you are a dot.com as opposed to a blogspot blogger, how is that working for you and what suggestions might you have?

Creativity is wanted and any and all suggestions will be listened to!

3 comments:

Clueless_Mama said...

Hi there! I had a girl named Julie with Deluxe Designs help me with my website. She is awesome to work with and was reasonably priced. I only have an email, so I will email you that information. Good luck on the change:)

Love Of Quilts said...

You may want to wait on redoing your blog, may be a lot of trouble for nothing with the changes bloggers is making. G here and visit sharon it will help you out
http://sharonsfavorites.blogspot.com/2011/11/bloggers-new-dynamic-views.html. Trish

Kim said...

I had Kim do my blog design and she's absolutely wonderful to work with. This is her blog:
733design.blogspot.com