Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bible Blog Hop...I Need Some Help

I was going over some Bible study notes from 2003, yes, I said 2003 and realized how far I have gotten from my daily devotionals where I used to really study the Bible and what it was saying to me.

An example is Luke 7-13 was Gods way of teaching me how to pray. His commandement was to pray without ceasing and His promise was that we are more valuable than Sparrows!

It made me think of how many of you have reached out to me in 2011 with prayers, scriptures and love and I thought what if we could have a ladies (men are welcome as well) Bible study blog hop?

So, here is what I need help with (sorry, it will have to be pro-bono...free of cost to me...willing to barter fabric??)

I first need someone to put my code for my blog button back up because it has disappeared.  Then, I need someone to design a blog hop button for this study (I have pictures) and a linky set up.  I will set up a page for study comments, etc.

Our nation, friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, postal workers, bankers, doctors, politicians, cities, towns, counties all need our prayers, just think how awesome it would be to do this as a group.

Thanks and lets hope 2012 brings many new friends in Jesus name!

No comments: