Friday, December 9, 2011

Fabric Sales Just In Time For New Years

Just wanted to let you know about 3 fantastic fabric sales going on at this time.

1.) JoAnne's is offering 50% off fabrics and free shipping, run, don't walk and start stocking up for all those projects you have planned for next year. http://www.joann.com

2.) Want to keep it a bit closer to home? Want to help support an on line quilt shop? Head on over to the Blackberry Patch Quilt Shop where Cathy is offering up 50% off on all fabric and minimum cut is 1 yard, she is making room for new fabric coming in. http://www.blackberrypatchquiltshop.com tell her I sent you over or you hopped by from my blog!

3.) Lastly and sadly, stop by and say good-bye to one of our on line shops, This n that Fabric, they are officially closing their shop this month and running out of fabric quick. I have purchased from them twice already and the first time I was a bit disappointed when all but the fat quarters I ordered were already sold out. Don't fret, the fat quarters I received were excellent quality and my last order arrived yesterday and it was amazing. Fabric is now 40% off on some stock, 50% on others and end of bolts. They do their best to keep it updated. Stop by tell them I sent you, place an order and say good-bye! http://this-n-thatfabrics.com/

As always if you don't need any fabric, I would be more than happy to have some new. This year I have destashed in quilts, sold fabric, given to the girls in our area & in giveaways and literally emptied 2 large bins of stuff I have had around for years.

Looking forward to 2012 and new fabrics!

No comments: