Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bible Study Blog Hop - Lets Start Reading

In my first few posts, I gave you some ideas on how to read, how to journal your reading and some tips for the way I read my Bible and I was truly hoping I would have a few tidbits of feedback and some of you would have linked up. Maybe it is to early in the year, but I am not giving up, so read away my friends, then link up your post and share with the rest of us.

Remember, you must be a follower of this blog to join the study and it is recommended that you do follow some of the others (if there winds up being any) to mentor and study with each other and grab the button on the side bar and post on your blog.

This week, we are going to study the book of 1 John, not to be confused with John that comes after Luke, this is 1 John and comes after 2nd Peter in our bible. There are 4 short chapters and we should reach each chapter everyday for the next 7 days and write notes each day.

When you are done, post your wisdom and some of what God spoke to you about on your blog and link up so we can all read about what God imparted on your heart. Lets remember, 1 John is also known as the Chapter of Love.'

I hope someone will join me, I believe we all should reach out to each other!



2 comments:

~Niki~ said...

I'm joining in, and never been in a study with anyone but I will try this out. I've been looking for something like this for a while. I am pretty sure I am/was a follower, but I followed 'again' just to make sure ;)
I have a NEW job starting Monday 8-5 for next week, so I will try my hardest to do the 'homework' LOL. thanks!

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

What a great idea. I know that I don't spend NEAR enuf time in the word or with God each day. I hope you keep doing this as I may joing at some point, once work slows down as I will be working very long days this next month.