Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Girl Scout Cookie Sales

This is what it is about...friendship, leadership, being part of the community and a team. This year as any other year, the Girl Scouts will be selling cookies and this year is the 100th Anniversary of Girl Scouts. Today thru January 29th we are taking pre-orders.

Postage can be pretty expensive to mail cookies so we are asking those of you who do not have a Girl Scout you regularly purchase from, to at least order a box or more from my girls and set it up as a donation.


Girl Scouts in our area donated over 72,000 boxes of Girl Scout cookies last year to the troops overseas. This year they will still go to Operation Cookie Drop and the USO, to help feed the homeless youth in our area and to help pay for camp for my girls.


This is really easy. All you have to do is let me know how many boxes you would like to donate at $4 per box and we will put that down. Money isn't due until March 2nd.


You can choose to send us a check to GS of Western Washington and ear mark it donations or I can have you go through PayPal whichever would be easier for all of you.


Please, last year my girls sold just over 100 boxes, this year they have a goal of at least 500 and I believe they can do it!


If you cannot don't worry about it, I know the economy, I am not pushing anyone, just letter you all know you have an option

No comments: