Monday, April 8, 2013

Feeling Just Terrible

Oh Lord, it is 9:37 in the morning and I am still sitting her in my pajamas, the kids are off to school and hubby is at work, it is a dreary day made drearier by the fact I have to call my doctor and let her know I am now coughing up bits of blood when I cough!

I am tired of feeling horrible.  Tired of the unknown!  Is it the stress adding to the illness or the illness adding to the stress?  Is it my depression dragging me down?

All I know is 2 months ago I had pneumonia and now I have some lung/ear thing going on so I have been placed back on Prednisone and since it is a steroid, it can and does cause horrible 'Roid Rage,'with me.

About 30 minutes after taking it I begin to sweat profusely and then I am just mad at the world and everyone and everything for hours. I am grumpy, don't want to talk to anyone, don't want to listen to anyone and just want to crawl in a hole.

The other day I asked hubby if I could go to a friends because he works all day there is no one but him and I wouldn't have to be such a mess.

Hubby said it is okay, he understands it is the meds and to trust him this is not me at all.

All I want is to feel better!  Moving to our new home was supposed to help, but so far, it has not!     

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you girlfriend....I am glad you moved to a new home though...really glad. I think you are just beat down.....

marilyn said...

Praying for you. When I'm feeling depressed and grouchy, I find that two things help. Walking and quilting. Even when I don't want to do either on, I know that I will be better off if I at least try. If I don't feel better at the end of the walk or the end of the quilt, at least I did something good for my body or for someone else. Praying you get better soon.

Quiltingranny said...

Yes Melinda feeling very beat down at this moment between bad news on trying to sell our home and my health! I will bounce back, I always do!