Monday, April 15, 2013

Quilt Later Along

How many times have you said to yourself, 'I would love to join that quilt along, but don't have the time?'  I sure know I have!

I see all the wonderful things people join and know I just can't compete with the talent or won't complete the project on time. Well, unless it is an apron swap and those I just adore!

Now, we can all join a swap over at Love Bug Studios  where Ebony Love is holding a wonderful Die Cut Scrap Make Later Along. Isn't that a hoot to say?

http://www.lovebugstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/scrap-later-along.png 

It does require using some die cut fabric and well, you just have to hop over, read the rules and join the 'Make Later Along,' and of course, you will want to post some pictures with Ebony as you work on your project.

 

No comments: