Friday, August 23, 2013

My Health

So, I have seen the Opthamologist who says part of what is going on with me is known as Ocular Migraines and there appears to be no cure, no prevention just a list of things to not eat...red wine, aged cheeses, chocolate, coffee, etc.

His nurse told me that hers are triggered by Sharpie pens.  Now I am really in trouble, nah...I don't use Sharpies but I have always been very sensitive to chemicals.  Who knows!

My CT Scan came back normal and that is great news and I can't get into see the Neurologist until October. In the meantime, hubby and I have decided if my speech problems, tremors or falling spells get any worse I will go directly to the emergency room.

In September I do get 2 pins removed from my ankle, so that is a good thing.

Please continue your prayers!

2 comments:

NanaNor's said...

I'm so glad that you got some answers-maybe not all but those will come. At least you know what to avoid to help with the migraines; I'm so curious as to what is causing the other issues. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers.
Noreen

Sara said...

Glad you got some good news at last. It has to be very unsettling to have symptoms they can't figure out.