Sunday, January 12, 2014

Looking For Charity Quilters To Tell Their Story

As we launch into our first year of Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 but over ten years of my quilting for 911 operators, I am looking for quilters not afraid to tell a bit about themselves, how they got into quilting/knitting/crocheting and how it came about they donate their time and projects to those in need.

I can always tell MY story, but I want to share your stories on the Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 blog site at this time and it is a simple process.

You agree to do so, I will send you a short questions form to complete and send back to me, you include a few of your projects and pic of yourself and I will post it.

You DO NOT have to be a contributor to Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 (I would like you to be but it isn't a requirment), as many of us make quilts for others and I just want to share with the world what great things we are all doing to reach out to others.

 

1 comment:

marilyn said...

I will tell my story, if anyone wants to listen :)