Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Supergoop Sunscreen

Just like my earlier post for the Vasanti cleanser in which I spoke about not wearing make-up very often, I also (shame on me), do not wear sunscreen as it is just to heavy and greasy feeling to me.

I also am a firm believer in Oil of Olay products. However, last week when receiving my very first Birchbox.  I received a sunscreen/moisturizer called Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum

Since Birchbox is a box of goodies that you sign up to recieve once a month that includes samples of products most of us probably haven't heard of and I like trying new things, I have to try all the products whether I normally would or not.

I was pleasantly surprised that it glides on and once on, I didn't even know it was there.  Now, let me WARN you, this particular product is a broad spectrum SPF30, so if you are going to lay out by the pool in Las Vegas in the summer sun, or the beach in Hawaii, I wouldn't use this as my sunscreen.

However, if you are like me only out in the sun for a short while during the day and rarely at all during the time when the sun is brightest and the hottest, enough to water my plants, this is a great product and you can wear it under your make-up.

It is a tad bit on the pricey side at $42, but the bottle is big enough to probably last anyone at least a year or more with daily use.
I know I will be setting aside some of my budget to purchase this product as well.

**Once again I state this disclaimer that neither Birchbox or Supergoop has paid me to make these statements or given me any free products to try for saying something good.**

No comments: