Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quilts For Sale

I truly do not think you can find a nicer set of quilts for the price I am asking for these two. I have tried to sell them on Ebay without success. They are really soft, come from a non-smoking home and are very cute.
The smaller one is just the right size for using in a car seat, bassinet, as a changing blanket, it measures 21 1/2" x 31 1/2" and is made of wonder flannel as the back and border that is cozy soft. The squares are made of cotton/poly blends which I find last much longer and wear better than 100% cotton.
I accept PayPal and you pay priority mail costs of $8.95. Each one of my quilts is used to help our family be able to help others and I donate a portion of my profits to making quilts for police dispatchers who have a need or a non-profit child related cause.


The quilt you see on the right is called 'Almost Amish,' and I used the same fabrics for this one as I did the smaller one. It is much larger at 32" x 41".


My grandson wanted this quilt for his bed until I told him we were making it to help other children.

You can check out my feedback and ratings at Ebay by looking for oilman85037 and seeing what I have up for auction. I usually have at least a quilt listed and a few quilting books and magazines.






No comments: