Thursday, August 6, 2009

Art Fire, Have You Heard The News?

Have you heard about the website/listing site for handmade items...Art Fire? It is a really unique site at this time, allowing you to list your hand crafted items for free. No charge for the listing, no charge for adding pictures, no final fee's & best of all, no hidden fee's, it is free!

I just listed some of the things I have listed on Etsy and what I found interesting, is they showed up in a showcase type of listing for no extra charge. I have sent some of you an Email about it, however, I think I forgot to add my URL, so I get the credit if you sign up.

Please click on the following link: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=power_up&refuid=36381

and start uploading all the wonderful handmade gifts I know you each make. I think you will be glad you did!

No comments: